Saturday 2 August 2014

♡ LFCC Vlog and blog! ♡


LFCC Haul 

I went to LFCC on Sunday and bought some lovely things from some lovely vendors! 

I got these wonderful postcards from a vendor who sadly didn't have any cards and I've forgotten thier name (sorry!) 
I got three in total ~ 

Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) from Game of Thrones <3 aka my queen!! 

(I love you omg)

My favourite couple, and I ship them, amazing people, Jamie Lannister ( Nikolaj Coster-Waldau ) and Brienne of Tarth ( Gwendoline Christie) from Game of Thrones <3 

And lastly! Angelina Jolie as Maleficent <3 <3


If you haven't seen this movie.. WHAT?! go see it omg it's amazing!! I can't explain how good it is right now, but trust me it is! <3 <3

Each of these were 40p but three were ~£1! 

The next items I bought are two prints from the same artist the wonderful: !! She was so lovely and these prints where such a great find!


This is the first Adventure time print, with the gender bend trio: (from right to left) Prince Bubblegum, Fiona and Marshal Lee!


Close ups of the cuties~ <3




How cute are they!! the colours are so vivid and I love the banner on the bottom! (bad little boy <3) 

The next print is Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch) <3



Close ups !
(look at those gorgeous blue eyes haha!)

The artist signature~

Each print is A5 and only £2 each! 

They all come in these plastic baggies with a sticky opening and a black and white paper baggie~ 


All drawn by the wonderful 'Christeeny'. you can see more work if you follow the link in the picture below or go here


One of my last purchases were two DVDs, season one and two of The IT Crowd! (one of my favourite tv shows to date) 

This is the front view of the DVD boxes designed in a wonderful pixel design! and the type font is typical of digital displays (so clever!) 

This is the back view of the boxes, with all the lovely info that no one ever reads~ 



close ups! 





The view of the DVDs ~

Season 1 

Season 2

Each DVD was only £1!! such a great find! 

I bought them from a lovely man at an un-named stall but his website is up so go check that out here. 

And lastly! 

This wonderful oyster card holder from something kawaii! I've bought from them before and always love their things <3 


It comes in this super cute little baggie 

Close ups! (so cute~! <3)




LFCC was really amazing! I had such a fun time~ 

I have lots of photos of the event up on my FB photography page here

some examples:




I also made a vlog about it!! 


I hung around with the lovely Himezawa as well~ and we got selfies! ^ ___ ^ / 



That was my LFCC experience!! 
How was yours~?
Until next time my lovelies! 

☆ Find me online: 


Etsy 

☆ Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik